Grants and contracts
Grants, contracts and effort reporting
The Grants, Contracts and Effort Reporting Office oversees post-award administration of sponsored program awards. The principle objective is to provide financial reports to sponsors, interpret rules and regulations of the financial operation for the research community, act as a depository of federal and nonfederal funds and operate the University's Effort Reporting System.
On December 26, 2013, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) issued Uniform Guidance that will replace the administrative, accounting, audit rules and principles currently promulgated in OMB Circulars A-21, A-110, and A-133. The Uniform Administrative Requirements and Cost Principles found at www.ecfr.gov will apply to new and incremental funding awarded on or after December 26, 2014. Existing Federal awards will continue to be governed by the terms and conditions under which they were awarded.
- Uniform Guidance Implementation at VCU - Quick Reference Guide #1
- Notice Regarding Procurement Compliance Standards & Conformance to OMB's Uniform Guidance at 2 CFR 200
- APA Single Audit Report 2017
- Office of Management and Budget
- OMB Uniform Guidance
- 2 CFR Part 200: Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- NIH Grants Policy Statement
- Office of VP for Research
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- VCU Innovation Gateway
- Research Dashboard Overview